[Amps] FS: 4-400 pulls (7 pcs)

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] FS: 4-400 pulls (7 pcs)
From: bearlabs@netzero.net
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 14:22:52 GMT
I've got some 4-400s that are doing me no good for sale, if no one scoffs these
up, next stop is ebay...

These were purchased from a Central NY broadcast station chief eng too many
years back, he assured me that they were all functional, no bad fils, shorts or
gas. I have *never* tested them. Afaik they are as they were represented to me
then. I will get a chance to test them in a few
weeks, after that the price will be reflective of that.

Here's what I've got:

 (2) Eimac 4-400
 (2) Eimac 4-400 (slightly different plate structure)
 (2) Amperex 4-400C (graphite plate)
 (1) Amperex 4-400A (graphite plate)

I'd like to sell these as a single lot. Make a dumb bunny offer. I will
consider selling pairs. Trades for incredibly cool stuff that I really
want will be considered (boatanchors, xmitters &/or recievers, or other stuff
working or *not working* considered) but prefer a straight cash deal.

Digital pix available on request.

--> PLEASE RESPOND TO: bear@bearlabs.com (do not hit reply!!)

    _-_-bear WB2GCR