Re: [Amps] Re: Tuned power transformer

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Re: Tuned power transformer
From: "Ian White, G3SEK" <G3SEK@ifwtech.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 07:49:47 +0100
Will Matney wrote:
The best reference material I have found, and what I use, is a book published by Howard Sams named "Practical Transformer Design". It deals with every aspect of transformer, autotransformer, and choke design. Why there is not anything published about transformer design is beyond me but this should give you a starting point. If anyone else would like, I can send in the basic formulas for the calculations. I would check with the local library or electronics supply house carrying Sams publications for the book. It was published in 1980 but is still obtainable.

Does it have an ISBN number on the rear cover or the inside title page? ISBN is a unique ID which makes any book much easier to locate.