[Amps] ATTENTION ALL EMTRON AMP OWNERS!!!

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] ATTENTION ALL EMTRON AMP OWNERS!!!
From: "Thomas Hix" <dittybop@mail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 13:58:17 -0500
To all Emtron amp owners;

Many of you Emtron owners may have noticed that some of the part numbers have
been removed from some of your chips. Emtron did this because they don't want
you to be able to buy parts locally if you have a problem, and they also say
they don't want any other amp builders stealing their circuit design.

I have a picture of the soft start board with all the numbers of the chips ect
still in tact. I cant stress how important this is to those of you who own
Emtron amps....if any of you would like the picture showing the part numbers in
place, just drop an email to me at the address of this message, and I will send
you a copy of the picture.

73

Charlie