Re: [Amps] Alpha 77 capacitor help

To: Martin Sole <msole@loxinfo.co.th>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha 77 capacitor help
From: Dudley Hurry <jhurry@austin.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 10:32:23 -0500
Martin,

I had an original Alpha 77 at one time and one of the Russian 40uf @ 5000 volt oil filled that was the same physical size as the 25uf in the Alpha. At one time you could get these for around $100 or so. You might check with KE9PQ. At one time he was a good source of these..

http://www.auctionworks.com/store/default.asp?sid=200406161129350000000049524750&sfid=4474

73 and good luck, Dudley WA5QPZ