[Amps] Trio TL-922

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Trio TL-922
From: Will Matney <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 15:20:39 -0400
What this looked like to me was a webpage on souping up that amp. I dont quite think that was a factory modification, just somebody wanting mo-power =) If your amp is wired like the schematic that was sent with it, then it is factory. Now, ham gear manufacturers have been guilty of changing things down stream also and not updating the material they send with the amps! Like was mentioned, that zener diode was used to provide cathode bias. If you notice on that Japanese page, they were changing out the tubes to graphite anodes too.......

Will

"Looking deeper on the net I came across a Japanese only website and
found the following...

http://youkai.net/tl922/