Re: [Amps] Line Isolators for RF feedback

To: Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Line Isolators for RF feedback
From: Joe Isabella <n3ji@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 09:40:47 -0700 (PDT)
Good point, Rich!!  I guess I should say "DUUHHH!!!".

I would imagine that the coax and/or PL-259 would be the weak link in this case
though, wouldn't
it??  Even say RG-400 or RG-303 would give up before they get saturated, right?
 Just curious --
even if I ran my 3K-A at full bore, it wouldn't kill 'em (given that the dipole
is at it's
resonant point).

Joe