[Amps] Trouble with AMP Supply LK500ZC...

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Trouble with AMP Supply LK500ZC...
From: "(Karl-Heinz) - DL2FAG" <dl2fag@gdxf.de>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 14:42:59 +0200
Hello,

I have some trouble with my LK 500ZC. A couple of weeks ago I recognized the
first problem, that I had no output from the  the amplifier on the 10, 15 and
20m position. 40 and 80 (160mtr can not test, no antenna)  was ok.
When I was looking into the schematic, I tought, it could be a mechanical
problem maybe on the switch or on the wires at one of the coils. But I could
not find any specific problem on this parts. After a while I was trying again
and now I have the additional trouble on 40 and 80 m.
The indications are, that the instruments shows the "normal" currents, but I do
not have any output on the powermeter.

Does anybody on the reflector has some experience with the LK500ZC or has
already a similar problem. Could it be a problem on the Input-filter board
(ATI-6)?

I have never done any repair before  on an RF-amplifier so any info/help is
really welcome.
Maybe does anywhere exist a kind of FAQ about he LK500 ?

73 de

Karl

DL2FAG/PY4ZAB

http://www.qsl.net/dl2fag