Re: [Amps] Chimneys

To: Will Matney <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Chimneys
From: R.Measures <r@somis.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 06:06:50 -0700
- Will -- A less-expensive chimney can be made from plastic-box food containers sold in grocery stores. Cut appropriate size holes in the lid and the box, fasten the lid to the chassis, snap on the box, plug in the tube. Sure, it sounds TF stupid and un-elegant, but such boxes are made to be µ-waved to heat food, so they are made from low D-factor material. // note - I cut thin plastic (except TFE of course) with a 600º F. cone-shaped tip in my soldering iron.
end