[Amps] GU78B GU84B sockets for sale

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] GU78B GU84B sockets for sale
From: "Thomas Hix" <w4th@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 19:09:37 -0500

I have 2 factory made gu78b sockets.....These are pulls, but are in excellent condition. If you own an Emtron DX3 you should get one of these for a spare. They are very hard to find, and are no longer being made. $175 ea. Plus shipping.

I also have 6 sockets that I have made especially for my customers. These sockets will work for both the GU78B and the GU84B tubes. These are brand new. Price is $175 plus shipping.

I also have 6 GU84B factory made sockets. These are also pulls, but they are in excellent condition. Price $175 plus shipping. As with the GU78B socket, these too are no longer being made, so if you have an amp that uses this socket, it would be a very wise move to purchase a spare socket while you still can.
If you are interested let me know. I have pictures.
73
Tom.......W4TH

Tom's Tubes: Specializing in Amateur Radio Amp Tubes & Sockets Also G3SEK Triode/Tetrode Boards & Kits http://www.tomstubes.com