Re: [Amps] AM

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] AM
From: Will Matney <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 10:12:18 -0400
Colin,
Probably who give um the idea was the guy who invented using the home wiring for an antenna, you reckon? LOLOL =)

What next, spark transmitters?

Perhaps we can wait until BPL is fully implemented. In that case, just discussing the matter on the Amps will increase the noise on the radio spectrum.

One of the unmentioned problem with BPL is that when the power goes out, you will lose access to the internet, making the UPS less needed. The second problem is that all of the lightning and other glitches on the power line will now get into the data input of the computer.

I guess I am digressing - but this topic seems to be a digression.

Colin K7FM