RE: [Amps] Recommend supplier for aluminum sheet?

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [Amps] Recommend supplier for aluminum sheet?
From: Will Matney <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 09:41:52 -0400
Bill,
There is a company here in Huntington named Aero-Fab who will do any size job, pretty cheap too! If you would like their address with phone number, let me know and I'll dig it up. They can shear, precision plasma burn, punch, or bend. They make up custom cabinets/chassis for me.

Will Matney

I need some pieces of sheet aluminum for an amp project. I've done a search on the internet and found a few suppliers who will do custom cutting and sell in small quantities. OnlineMetals.com has a very good website and would appear to be a good choice. I'm in Southern California, and closer would be better.

Any others you'd care to recommend?

Thanks in advance,

--
Bill W6WRT