[Amps] sandwich-capacitor

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] sandwich-capacitor
From: "Werner Hasemann" <Whasemann@gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 14:25:08 +0200 (MEST)
I am trying to modify my am6155 amplifier. Following the modifications
described by KO0U some years ago I have to construct a sandwich-capacitor as
a new HV-bypass capacitor and HV-feedthrough. He sandwiched a single-sided
pc board with a teflon sheet. IIIIt is not clear to read for me on which
side of the pc board the teflon sheet has to be. I suggest on the
copper-foil-side. Could you pleas make me shure about that ?
Thanks Web DJ9KH

--
GMX ProMail mit bestem Virenschutz http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail