[Amps] Antique 304TL Amp

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Antique 304TL Amp
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 09:18:37 -0400
        I'm helping a friend dispose of some of his gear
since he is no longer able to operate his station.  One
piece is a 6' rack of 304TL amps.  One single tube RF
deck, two push-pull RF decks (2 tubes each), metering,
separate filament supplies for each deck, common HV
supply, external bias supply to switch between Class
C and Class B, 2 open-wire antenna tuners (200:50 ohm
balanced and 50:50 balanced to unbalanced), plug-in
coils for band change, extra 304TL's (some needing
filament restoration) and 304TH's (can be used in the
same amp with changes in bias supply).

        This amp is in working order and I'm wondering
if anyone has any idea of its value?  The parts alone
must be worth something (e.g. fairly new Peter Dahl
transformer in the HV supply).  Also, is there any sort of
antique radio museum for homebrew amps like this?

73, Bill W4ZV