Re: [Amps] Ebay sales

To: Bill Fuqua <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>,"amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Ebay sales
From: craxd <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 11:09:12 -0400
The ebay Item number: 5724275642

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=48700&item=5724275642&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Will Matney

Bill Fuqua wrote:

It is done so that those buying such things as Adult only materials and possibly illegal purchases IDs will be kept private. Keeping it hidden makes it easier for a "CBer" to buy the item with out worrying about his ID being known with out a court order. And that is probably why there are so many bids. The CBers are fighting over it. On the other hand it could be bait set out by the FCC to catch some illegal operators.
I really think that sales like this should be public and it be known that the seller will only sell to a person that can show he has the legal right to purchase such an item.
What is the item number?

73
Bill wa4lav