[Amps] Dip Meter wanted

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Dip Meter wanted
From: Will Matney <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 20:20:14 -0400
Ok,

Since the auction over on Ebay is over, has anyone got a good deal on a used dip meter? I would like to get another that is working, has all the coils, the book, and in good shape. I'd like to find a good, used, Heath HD-1250, MFJ 201, or a Leader. I prefer solid state as some tubes are getting hard to get. If it's a James Millen, it would have to be a new one. If you have one, please e-mail me about it. Also, if you have any pictures of the meter would be better. Thanks all in advance!

Best & 73's

Will Matney