[Amps] Reverb + amps?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Reverb + amps?
From: StephenTetorka@cs.com
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 09:45:41 -0400
Hi all:

Wonder if anyone might be able to help me on this one.

I wish to install a car "reverb unit" - circa 1970 - in my 1997 Mercury.

These things were pretty hot in the 60's when HiFi was 'it'.
They were installed right under the dash.

Appears I have some challenges:
1.  Don't know the current wiring scheme
2.  See what looks like an amp on the shelf in my trunk
3.  Reberb is meant to be used in a simple AM + speaker setup

One good thing - I have the reverb schematic.

Tnx,
Steve