[Amps] Downsizing High Voltage Rectifier Boards

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Downsizing High Voltage Rectifier Boards
From: w2cqm@juno.com
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 07:38:26 -0400
For me downsizing high voltage power supplies has remained an ongoing
challenge. After many challenges,  I was  able to reduce the size of a
6000VDC @ 2 amps rectifier board component, including diodes, bleeders,
and filter caps to a small footprint   PC board measuring 6x8".  The key
to success is the small sized components available at reasonable cost.
Take a look at the Yahoo  web site  listed below for several hints at
keeping amplifier power supply  projects to a minimal size. There is a
complete article and an array of accompanying digitals. Let me know what
you think! Regards, Ron W2CQM/3
http://f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/w2cqmron

Epilogue: visit  www.QRZ.COM/W2CQM for a listing of the  most recent
articles authored by  W2CQM. For an update on the most recent Heath 6m
dedicated retrofits and  Drake L4B/8877  project(s) see
HTTP://Briefcase.Yahoo.com/W2CQMron