Re: [Amps] ebay selling

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] ebay selling
From: Will Matney <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 10:50:05 -0400
Rob,

Luckily there's no bids on it yet. Maybe folks are going to be wise enough on this. I bookmarked it because I want to see if it will actually sell =) I seen a piece of chewed chewing gum the other day on there supposedly by Jessica Simpson, and they wanted $1,000.00 as an opening bid! Oddly enough, I noticed this when I was doing a search for Simpson meters, LOL! It must have not sold so they've started it again with no reserve. Below is the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1468&item=5530334412&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

I'll die laughing if this goes for big bucks this time around. Might send this in to Jay Leno where he shows eBay stuff every now and then. Probably just a piece of gum he pulled off the bottom of a table in McDonalds or something!

Will Matney

Rob Atkinson, K5UJ wrote:

I can top the $50 manual:

here's an auction for a 100 mw part 15 AM broadcast station. bidding starts at $48,000

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=296&item=5727438267&rd=1

rob/k5uj

http://www.nod32.com