[Amps] amps and pacemakers , tnx to all

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] amps and pacemakers , tnx to all
From: "J.Hector Garcia M" <Hector@telecom1.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 12:39:41 -0800
Guys:

I really apreciate the advices  and the cautions i need to  have in mind to
face at this new situation that is really out of my  control, i have in mind
to get more information from the doctor abouth the model of pacemaker that my
grandma has, after read several diferents pages of  information abouth the
risky areas that a person with this devices  need to avoid, i  will run a test
here in the house with the doctor  , to stay complete sure the amp is safe and
have no consecuences it use.

for all the mails and the recomendations  i give the tnx and the idea to ask is
to get  more personal experience from you guys and  heard  more  abouth this
area.

73 de XE2K/XF1K