Fwd: [Amps] 10 cps and the nervous system

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Fwd: [Amps] 10 cps and the nervous system
From: SamuelR717@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 12:17:39 EST
In a message dated 11/16/2004 5:47:39 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jerrybale@yahoo.com writes:
When studying Tesla's works and inventions, he alluded to the earth
undulating at 10 cps, for what it is worth.  And mention was given to
modulating 10 cps
to communicate with submarines.

Jerry WD6FMF
I wouldn't take that too seriously.  Tesla was a genius and did some truely
seminal work, but soon went off on rather strange and unscientific paths.  He
made many unsupported statements which were closer to fantasy than science.  He
spent his last years communing with NYC pigeons, and kept his rented room
windows open so the pigeons could come and go.

RE ELF communications, I think (but don't have the info at hand) those
systems worked at 10-14 KHz, not 10 Hz.

Sam
AA3 VD