[Amps] AN/PRM-10 GDO

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] AN/PRM-10 GDO
From: Will Matney <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 12:11:32 -0500
I ran across this dip meter on eBay and thought some may be interested. It's a model AN/PRM-10 military dip meter in almost perfect condition with the manual. This is the first one I've seen this clean and new looking. It's a little steep starting at $100.00 but I have to say, I think it would be worth that. If I hadn't over spent this month, I'd of bid on it =) Anyhow, below is the link to it, I think it has about 5 days to go.

Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4675&item=5733624284&rd=1

Will Matney