Re: RE : [Amps] .82 ohm

To: <mclarson@rcc.com>, "'R.Measures'" <r@somis.org>
Subject: Re: RE : [Amps] .82 ohm
From: "kwasny" <kwasny@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 14:35:29 -0500
Yes, there were some other forces at work, I seems that there was a
parasitic oscilation as one of the 1mH chokes smoked. I have installed the
parasitic kit from Rich and replaced the Zener with seven diodes. I would
like to get a .82 ohm resister put back in but may test the amp with a
jumper. They are mighty scarce around here as are other values. The only
thing we have in this area are Radioshacks :-(

Darryl - K5WAS