RE: [BULK] - [Amps] yaesu

To: Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [BULK] - [Amps] yaesu
From: Joe Isabella <n3ji@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 17:36:48 -0800 (PST)
I beg to differ.  I just had a 2100B & 2100F in my shack and I still have pics
of them (they were
part of an estate I helped sell for a widow).  The 2100B covers 80-10m, the
2100F covers 80-15m.
If you'd like the pics, I'll gladly send 'em out, if you all are interested.
The 2100F put out
550-700W; the higher output on 75, the lowest on 15m.  I didn't test the 2100B
-- it needed a new
cord and I didn't have time to replace it.

Joe, N3JI