Re: [Amps] TL-922 and overdriving

To: QSKguy@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] TL-922 and overdriving
From: R.Measures <r@somis.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 03:56:43 -0800

On Dec 10, 2004, at 3:41 AM, QSKguy@aol.com wrote:

I'm not sure to understand Richard.
The mic gain pot is always fully counterclockwised in my case, because I
don't use any microphone.

On SSB, the mic gain affects P-out. On CW. the carrier-control affects P-out. Transceiver ALC is always active, no matter what mode is being used.

I just meant that because of CW mode, and considering that the amp is
correctly tuned, I send a full unmodulated 150 W to the grids.

Not all of the drive W goes to the grids in g-g operation. Most of it is fed through to the anode.

Dans un e-mail daté du 10/12/2004 11:04:05 Paris, Madrid, r@somis.org a