Re: [Amps] Unknown tube amp

To: "Chris Howard" <chris@yipyap.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Unknown tube amp
From: "Mike Sawyer" <w3slk@uplink.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 16:12:08 -0500
From: "Chris Howard" <chris@yipyap.com>
To: <amps@contesting.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 12, 2004 2:48 PM

Here are the pictures!

www.yipyap.com/radio_stuff/PA-1.jpg  is the front
www.yipyap.com/radio_stuff/PA-2.jpg  is the side
www.yipyap.com/radio_stuff/PA-3.jpg  is the back
www.yipyap.com/radio_stuff/PA-4.jpg  is to get
 an idea of the height of the tube.  Notice the
 hanging plate cap connector at about 9 inches
 and the side cap thing at around 4-5 inches
www.yipyap.com/radio_stuff/PA-5.jpg  is a picture
 of the tube socket.  The socket is white ceramic, that's
 hard to see in the photo.

Thanks!

Chris
kc0atc

p.s.  taking that down-the-socket shot was kind of tricky.
  I ended up getting a good exposure with my cheep-o
  digital camera by covering the flash with a couple layers
  of kleenex, setting the camera to macro, and shooting
  blind a few times.  It's sure a lot easier to experiment
  with a digital camera, just throw the duds away!