[Amps] question ref: matched final tubes

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] question ref: matched final tubes
From: "Dan" <dpipes@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:55:25 -0700
I have an Ameritron 811H using 4 811A tubes. seems much of my problems are
behind me as the amp seems to work vry well now. Question I am the type that
likes to have parts such as the tubes onhand just incase. From what I have read
the 811A tube of fairly rugged and should last a while. question though.. I see
811a sold at RFPARTS as one two three or four. Does the 811A require a matched
set when swapped out? or will buying a "spare" be ok..