Re: [Amps] antennas that are 1:1 vswr all over the band

To: Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] antennas that are 1:1 vswr all over the band
From: Joe Isabella <n3ji@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 18:45:49 -0800 (PST)
Check out the MonstIR...  4 elements, 3 @ 70 feet in length, 1 at 36 feet,
covers 40-6m, and it's only $3,795!  I'll take two!!

Joe, N3JI

"Dr. William J. Schmidt, II" <bill@wjschmidt.com> wrote:
STEPPIR

www.steppir.com

Sincerely,

Dr. William J. Schmidt, II K9HZ
Trustee of the North American QRO - Central Division Club - K9ZC

"Collector of Edison Wind-up Phonographs... Do you have one for me?"
Email: bill@wjschmidt.com
Alternate Email: wmschmidt@charter.net
WebPage: www.wjschmidt.com

Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2004 7:54 PM