Re: [Amps] 3-1000 or 4-1000

To: ve3zi@rac.ca
Subject: Re: [Amps] 3-1000 or 4-1000
From: Dino Darling <k6rix@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 11:12:45 -0800
Thanks for posting this back to the group! I would not have been able to learn this as the posts went directly to you instead of the group. I guess it would have been OK to ask the very same question again though...

Thanks goes to Dennis for telling us WHY its a 4- instead of a 3- !!!

Sorry you are getting two copies of this e-mail. Its the acceptable method of responding to posts here.

(Jeeez, who put what in MY egg nog?! :-)