[Amps] To Buy or Find a builder

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] To Buy or Find a builder
From: "KO1H" <KO1H@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 03:26:06 -0000
HI All,  I'm new to this list. I have an interest in Amplifiers having owned a
few.  Currently running an Al-811h that I have modified to run 4x 572b's.

    Now to my question.  I'm looking to step  up to a higher power amp.
I have owned 2x Alpha 76's and a MLA 2500.

I'm looking for something that will give me legal limit on 160m to 10m.

Is anybody out there building nice amps for a good price?  Or should I keep
looking for a AL-1200/1500 etc?

Is Somebody out there willing to build me "my dream amp" for fun or a price?

Ideas?

Email me direct Ko1h@cox.net

73 de John ko1h