[Amps] A "Greatbuy"

To: "Amps@contesting.com" <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] A "Greatbuy"
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 15:59:20 -0500
I was looking at some books on eBay today, seen this, and thought a few would like to see it. It was a book about power supplies by a seller named "greatbuybooks". Now generally they always sell older books at a LOWER price than what would have been new. Look at the buy-it-now price and then look down at the list price. I seen this and about fell out of the chair laughing. You would have thought they would have at least left the list price blank! What a great buy.......

http://cgi.aol.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=378&item=4521162033&rd=1

Will