Re: [Amps] Genrad 1689 Digi-Bridge

To: craxd1@ezwv.com, Amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Genrad 1689 Digi-Bridge
From: Dennis12Amplify@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 14:04:56 EST
In a message dated 1/20/05 11:13:33 AM Central Standard Time,
craxd1@ezwv.com writes:

ht ran  across this item on eBay with a low starting bid. I would have bid
but I own 4 LCR meters now, including a Genrad Digi-Bridge. If you  would
like a good accurate digital bench LCR meter, this would make  a good one.

Genrad 1689 Digi-Bridge LCR Meter;

tp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=25421&item=3868525788&rd=
1

The note "AS-IS, NO TESTED" scares me away, especially with the 5555 on the
display with nothing attached to it. I've never used one before, but it could
be  an internal error code of some sort.

Regards,

Dennis O.