Re: [Amps] High C out

To: Dennis12Amplify@aol.com,"Amps@contesting.com" <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] High C out
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 13:39:14 -0500
Well, I wasn't for sure as I cant decipher what he wants. He mentioned wanting to know how to increase the inductance by 300 nH, which squeezing the coil would raise it. In a Pi-L, the load C is in between the two coils and tune C at the coupling capacitor off the anode. In other words, the added coil is between load C and the load. Without knowing what he wants to do for sure, about the only thing I could advise is answer his question about how to raise inductance by 300 nH. With a circuit description in detail, what he's wanting to accomplish, and at what frequency, I dont know what else to tell him.

Will