[Amps] OT help

To: "Amps@contesting.com" <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] OT help
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 11:30:04 -0500
Roger,

First off, it sounds like HP has went with a help desk in India like
most others has in the states, not like there's jobs abounding here.

Look and see if the software has anything that automatically rotates
images in the setup or configure portion. Sometimes there's a checkbox
that needs to be un-checked for this. In "PDF Factory", which I use a
lot, there's a setup before you save the file. If it dont have a
setting, you may have to save it to pics then convert those all into a
PDF file with another app. On thing to do is always do a search in the
help file for it. Hope this helps.

Will