Re: [Amps] Variac Question

To: "Amps@contesting.com" <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Variac Question
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 14:13:08 -0500
Is he talking about hooking it across the lines and using the tap on one leg? If so, it would be to much for it. If he puts it in series with one leg where one connection went to the coil, the other to the tap, and the other end of the coil open, it would work. I'm still not awake yet so I may be misunderstanding what he wants.

Will