Re: [Amps] please help with weird problem - culprit found

To: "Amps@contesting.com" <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] please help with weird problem - culprit found
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:59:23 -0500

I don't think he's at fault either, and to me they owe him a repair job or new rig IMHO. That equipment costs too much for something like that to be thought of. If they knew it was this way, and did not have it in the operations manual, that's just wrong and they owe him. There's nobody that ought to have to read a schematic to see how one is before they ever use it. That's BAD engineering practice if I ever seen it. If I was Don, I'd call um up and raise he** until it was settled! Plus, I'm glad he told it here so I know about Icoms, and whether I could trust them now on what they make.

Will