Re: [Amps] Re: 10dB and propagation

To: david.kirkby@onetel.net
Subject: Re: [Amps] Re: 10dB and propagation
From: Japerlick@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 21:26:39 EST
Man Oh Man...this guy just won't let this 1/2 S-Unit improvement alone!  I am
getting tired of listening to this bullshit on the amps reflector......and
your suggestion of publishing the result is just the thing...force a peer
review
at the scientific level.  If there is something there, then sure, let's talk
about it, but all the nonsense that this topic has spawned on teh reflector is
getting kind of tiring!  WHERE is the talk about amps???????

That fellow is just way too defensive to let it go....

Can you talk to the amps reflector operator and see if we can drop the
subject.  It's way off base....I'd still be happier to talk about Scotch
whiskey....

Thanks

John
K0UM