Re: [Amps] New FET's

To: craxd1@ezwv.com, Amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] New FET's
From: "S. J. Blackwell" <w5lu@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 23:48:14 -0600
Will,
If you were upside down at 45,000 ft doing Mach 1.2 in an F-16 getting ready to split-S with a SAM on your tail or in a vacuum in outer space, would you rather have a $0.29 cent 2N2222 in your proximity warning system or in your O2 - pressure monitoring equipment? I think I would go for something that did not come from Rat Shack. That is one of the things that we have that makes people willing to place themselves in that position. Thank goodness we have them and non Rat Shack components for them.

Nuf said
Sam Blackwell, W5LU