[Amps] Pi-net formulas

To: <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Pi-net formulas
From: "carl seyersdahl" <carlseye@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 20:41:20 -0500
 Some time back I commited the unpardonable sin of giving away nearly all my
best books (to a new ham who needed them more than I did, ) Anyway , there
is one on this list who can give me what I need.!!
   the formula for the *input* pi -net parts for 80-40-20-15-10 amps.!!!
   I have long since forgotten these things and now need them.!!!! Sorry to
say, the newer ARRL handbooks no longer have them.!!!! Seems the newer books
expect one to be a grad. engineer.!! Oh , well. need some help!!!
    carl / kz5ca