Re: [Amps] Alpha 77Dx -Adding Grounded Grid Filament Choke

To: <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha 77Dx -Adding Grounded Grid Filament Choke
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 12:36:13 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
 Thanks Tony.

That's the only exception to the rule. There are some with one side of the
heater connected to the cathode. Only a few of these are made that I know of
 Most either use the heater or a heated cathode element as the input. In the
case of the GS-35B, and a few others, it's different.

Just for reference, what are the different ones all can think of with the
heater connected to the indirect cathode?

Will