Re: [Amps] Alpha 77Dx -Adding Grounded Grid Filament Choke

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha 77Dx -Adding Grounded Grid Filament Choke
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 11:11:05 -0500
I don't know why most manufacturers wont use them but I did see one that did, I
just forget who. Who is using those now? A good while back we discussed
something similar when I mentioned using bypass caps with built in spark gaps.
That would be another alternative. They use them all the time to protect CRT's
in some monitors, and used to in a lot of the older TV sets. I think Cera-mite
has these in their line.

Will