[Amps] E-Book

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] E-Book
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 11:19:49 -0500
Just a quick question. How well would everyone think an e-book sell about
magnetics with the steps on designing both air and cored inductors? I was
thinking about doing one but dont want to invest that much time if it wouldn't
be needed. It would be similar to those webpages I done a long time back but
more involved. Last, what formats would be the best and a standard e-book with
browser is a Win32 app only and PDF's are cross platform aren't they?

Best,

Will