Re: [Amps] The proposed book and other matters

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] The proposed book and other matters
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 12:21:52 -0500
John,

I'm glad you mentioned that. Yes I was going to include info on switching
transformers, etc. Also, that you mentioned the info in a manufacturers book
(TI). That's just it, there's nothing with anything useful unless you go to one
of the manufacturers texts. The only good stuff of any benefit I've seen on the
net is at a manufacturers website who makes components. Tempel Steel and a few
other core manufacturers have some of the formulas but not anything hardly
written in examples, etc. I'll sure download the TI book and read it, thanks
for the info.

Best,

Will