Re: [Amps] Commercial high power 2 metre/70 cm GS-35B based amps

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Commercial high power 2 metre/70 cm GS-35B based amps
From: jan <jan@on6zg.be>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 11:15:51 +0100
Hi steve,

I made a design similar to the pa7ta design, another example is the
Pa3csg design... have a look at his webpage at www.qsl.net/pa3csg. My
design you can see on www.on6zg.be . I get 1kW output with 50watt input
... ( haven´t got 100watt yet) with 2,9kV at the anode and 800ma Ianode.
I just made a new high voltage supply and haven´t measured the output of
the 2m Pa yet.

If anyone is intersted, I´m selling a 144mhz gs35b Pa built by pa3csg
and my previous high voltage supply... have a look at my webpage.

73 Jan. ON6ZG.