[Amps] MicroMatch Model 576N6

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] MicroMatch Model 576N6
From: K4SO <res0k0o8@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 21:05:04 -0500
I didn't have much luck on search engines finding specifications for this
SWR pickup. Maybe I just missed it.

Is this unit rated for up to 576 MHz? What level of signal is output from
the two connectors on the top? Finally, which is forward (and reverse), red
or yellow? Each connector is color-coded.

I have a nice meter from a Bird 43 and or a dual movement Weston meter to
drive with it.

Thanks for any information. Yes, I hope to incorporate this as the SWR
pickup in a homebrew 4CX800 for 2 meters.

73, Mark