Re: [Amps] 4CX1000A for SSB??

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] 4CX1000A for SSB??
From: "ad5gb" <ad5gb@myway.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 14:20:02 -0500 (EST)
Hi all,

This may be a great opportunity to learn something.... having never used a
spectrum analyzer before and having only hobbyist knowlege of electronics
(hence the reason I sometimes ask really dumb questions) I'm not 100% sure
of what I'm looking at in that trace, but it appears as though the amp is not
any 'dirtier' than the exciter.   Or am I showing my ignorance???

--
Randall D. DuCharme (Radio AD5GB)

Powered by FreeBSD!
The Power to Serve