[Amps] GU91B (4cx1600B sub) tube and matching socket for sale

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] GU91B (4cx1600B sub) tube and matching socket for sale
From: "Thomas Hix" <w4th@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 19:18:56 -0600
I have for sale a GU91B tube which is nos and a matching socket which is a
pull, but it is in excellent condition.
The GU91B tube can be substituted for the 4CX1600B tube......Some people
call the GU91B the 4CX1600A tube because it is so close to the specs of the
4CX1600B.

I am not completely sure, but I believe about the only difference between
the GU91B and the 4CX1600B is the need for a slightly smaller chimney for
the GU91B.....I have sold these tubes to Ten Tec Titan II owners in the
past, and I have never had a complaint.
The price for the NOS GU91B Tube and the matching socket which is a pull is
$450 including shipping inside the US.......These tubes are very hard to
find.
73
Tom