Re: [Amps] meter shielding

To: rfcrazy@cox.net
Subject: Re: [Amps] meter shielding
From: "Harold B. Mandel" <ka1xo@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 19:03:42 -0500
Dear Chris,

Some methods I employ in construction of amplifier metering
involve the use of ceramic disk bypass capacitors at both ends of
all control leads, everywhere.

Another method is to use a small Bud aluminum box around the meter
and in very hectic situations, employ tiny threaded feed-through
capacitors
for the leads into the boxes.

Hal Mandel
W4HBM