Re: [Amps] Transistor amps

To: "Bert" <balmemo@sympatico.ca>,"'Dr. William J. Schmidt, II'" <bill@wjschmidt.com>,<craxd1@ezwv.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Transistor amps
From: Bill Fuqua <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 11:12:24 -0500
I noticed that the efficiency of the 13.56 MHz amplifier is 85% max and the
27.12 MHz is 78%. Dropping down rapidly at higher frequencies. But all this
efficiency would be lost if you linearize the amplifier. And don't hold you
breath waiting for carbon nano-technology to produce something useful for
hams.

73
Bill wa4lav