[Amps] 3CX3000A7 Input

To: "AMPS" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 3CX3000A7 Input
From: "Bob Maser" <bmaser@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 14:39:53 -0500
Check out WD7S website.  He is selling a tuned input that he rates at 200W
and has a Q=2.  Really compact.  You have to furnish your own wire and
silver micas.  If anyone wants one of these, I have one that I just bought
from him last month that I don't need.  It is still in kit form.  Mine is
different from his standard issue because I wanted 24VDC relays and he only
supplies 5VDC relays so I bought his kit sans relays and bought them from
Mouser.  I am not going to use this because the tuned input is not nearly as
HD as the one I had from a LK550 amp.  My cost was $53 plus $22.

Bob W6TR