Re: [Amps] AL1500

To: n4xp@juno.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] AL1500
From: R.Measures <r@somis.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 09:07:06 -0700
Tom -- MFJ did that because the "expert" who designed it does not
believe that an 8877 can oscillate in amplifier service.  This expert
also does not believe that a SB-220/221 can occasionally oscillate, and
he offers "proof" of such on his Website.  He accomplished this amazing
feat by testing a 221 on two frequencies in the 100MHz region - other
than on the anode-resonant frequency, which is where it oscillates of
course. (approx. 110MHz)